AGE DISCRIMINATION IN THE WORKPLACE IS AGAINST THE LAW
YOUR KIDS CAN CALL YOU OLD BUT YOUR BOSS CANNOT
If you are over 40 years old, your employer cannot discriminate against you because of your age.
Have You Been Passed over for Promotion, Demoted, or Penalized Because of Your Age?
If you are over 40 years old and have been treated differently than younger coworkers, you may have a claim against your employer.
- Are you referred to as the old guy/gal?
- Has your boss/superior made age-related comments concerning you?
- Has there been a sudden increase in writeups and/or discipline?
- Are you being excluded from business-related social events that are geared to younger workers? Are younger workers with less experience being given better assignments?
- Are only younger workers with less experience getting promotions?
Unsure Whether You’re a Victim of Discrimination
If you are unsure whether you ‘re a victim of discrimination consider keeping a journal of each event that you feel is discriminatory and seek a no fee consultation with the Law Office of Feener & Wehrli LLC to discuss your claims and concerns.
If You Answer Yes to Any of the above you may be a victim of age discrimination.
Please fill out our Potential Client Intake Form concerning age discrimination case. Once we receive and evaluate your completed form, we will make every effort to promptly respond as your concerns are important to us.